Proud Man Proud Man

Haha!

Okay this is pretty crap, but I loved the humor...

LL - Coffees Revenge 1a LL - Coffees Revenge 1a

Hehe.

That was awesome, not sure what the contest was, but this flash had really fantastic drawings and animation, that 3d swivel really impressed me. The ending was just to die for.

Sonic THWA Sonic THWA

Hahaha!!

I thought that was awesome, the really fast spontaneity of violence in different forms made it really fun to watch. Even though the general drawings could be considered a little off, I thought that made the animation more comical. Fantastic work, 5/5 for this. It's about time we saw a decent Sonic movie that isn't sprite. Kudos to you!

Techno > Metal Techno > Metal

haha!

the greatest thing about this whole movie was the ace ventura ending.

Carbonwater responds:

True.

RIP HEATH RIP HEATH

ill tastes.

not only was this pathetic, it's completely disrespectful. i pity you.

Gein responds:

He's the one who killed himself, so I think that is disrespect to god and his mom and dad for giving him life.

Slyguy ep.1 Slyguy ep.1

uhhh...

yeah this wasn't very good. despite the animation being exceptionally choppy, the plot line was lame and it seems like you didn't even write it, you just made it up as you went along. even something as simple as making luigi walk with 2 frames of sprites looked choppy. you need to learn more about fps and motion tweens, etc etc. also, don't rush! i know you were probably anxious to put this up on newgrounds but you really gotta just be patient. the longer you spend on it the better it will be. don't let me get you down though, just keep making movies, come up with new ideas and no doubt one day you will spit out a really good sprite movie. sprites have endless potential, keep working on your skills. peace.

Pollonegro responds:

thanks dude

heroes fall eps 1 heroes fall eps 1

uh hmm

what the hell was that? you used sprites, but they were all choppy and shit. that was pretty pathetic, you tried to make it interactive but in the end all we were doing was pressing a play button. hmm i wouldn't recommend a part 2 until you fix this one up.

Gravity's Just a Theory Gravity's Just a Theory

i enjoyed this, it was really original, and it also really relaxed me. the animation was awesome, and the creativity of it all amazed me. the night cannon was definitely my favourite. good job!

Bench Bench

fantastic!!

the difference between this movie and other movies that don't make sense...is that this one wasn't meant to. I thought the animation was great, music fitted perfectly, just a really awesome little short. Not much more to say really, even though it didn't go for long I enjoyed it, definitely my type of thing.

Welcome home Welcome home

haha

yeah man this is cool, i liked the serious dramatic side of it, the comedy bit was really unexpected. i loved the animation, the artwork was simply but highly effective, good sense of humour, fantastic use of shadow effects, an all around good piece of flash. im gonna vote 5/5 cuz its something i enjoyed all the way through. good work!!

MarkArandjus responds:

A good review :)

I'm glad you liked the shadow effects, it was the only way I could have done it in such a short time :)